Monday, December 8, 2008

Now it begins..

Yes, after much discussion, I am formally jumping into the realm of the bloggers, late perhaps but in I go.


I am excited about being able to post ideas about my classroom that may elicit a response from other educators from around the globe. A terrifying idea but also a fascinating one.


I currently am teaching three high school level ELA courses; one academics and two 'applied' streams. I find the challenges most interesting, and am consistently amazed by the 'thoughts' of these students.


I trust that the literacy that I put forth regarding the 21st century leaner will make a difference in the lives of my students, regardless of what the naysayers say!

Ciao for now,

1 comment:

John Ferguson said...

Let me be the 1st to congratulate you on your first posting.

Welcome to the 21st century and its about time you became a blogger!